Monday, July 09, 2007

Many Buttons to Upload.
Why won't blogger let me type in the Title field all of a sudden??

I joined Meg and Debby's Tour de France knit along. Head on over to the blog and have a look at all the tres amusante french puns. I decided on the big king of the mountain challenge. I'm going to knit my first pair of socks! Oh dear now I have to work out which pattern....I'm sure I can do it I just have to get started.


Then I was admiring the very clever buttons they've designed for the KAL . I've been meaning to make a few to use as awards for ISE4. So I opened up Illustrator and finally managed to get it together. Here is what I came up with:

This one is a special award for the few pals in the scarf exchange who have gone above and beyond and really spoiled their pal. It will be awarded to the lucky few net week.

This one is for every one who successfully played by the rules. Made their blog posts on time, communicated well with their pals and sent their scarf off on time. Again it will be awarded next week.

And look at this pretty one. This is for those wonderful gals who have helped out by being an Angel for left out pals. I was pretty happy with that evening's effort. Even though I didn't get any knitting done. *sigh*