Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Exhibition is Open!!

At last our SnB exhibition is open! The opening last night was good fun and we've had a great day today. A huge article in the local paper helped attendance numbers. Everyone loves the knitted afternoon tea. Here are a couple of shots and there are more at the SnB blog, here.


Here are my little girls in all their glory along with Zena's chrissy decorations. It's not a great shot but I'm sure you get the idea.

This is the dolly and teddy afternoon tea. The teddy cardy and jumper are mine and the Knitted Babes are by Zena and Charmaine (sadly blogless) aren't they clever!!


The best thing about the weekend is that it isn't over yet! The gals and I are going out for dinner tonight and my mum and JT are on hand to kid wrangle so I am free to PARTY!!