Friday, March 09, 2007

ISE4 + SnB exhibition

Ooh things are hotting up in my knitting life! So sorry it's a boring post with no photos today.

I'm mega busy with the ISE4 that I'm hostessing. Got to get match ups done by March15th. Eeek!!

Our Wollongong SnB has an exhibition coming up like we did last year and I'm madly trying to knit a few little things for it as well as coming up with display ideas to help out Ailsa who has taken up the organising mantle this year.

Last year I was supposed to set the exhibition up with helpers but I ended up being in hospital in labour with Bronte. It was kinda funny but I left them all in the lurch. So I'm hoping to make up for it this year.

So back to the ISE data entry - and get ready for the preschool BBQ disco tonight - should be light relief ! lol