Monday, January 22, 2007

One more sleep

One day is all we have now to finish the packing- the trucks come tomorrow morning. It's a little scary cause the house looks like a total bomb site!! It's all worth it though because the house and town we are moving to are just fantastic.

It was 42 degrees (celcius) yesterday when we took down a trailer-load of plants and a car load of artworks. Inside the house was cool and we all stripped off and went for a swim in the pool. It was delicious - I've always wanted a pool!!

The trucks will load up tomorrow and unload on Wednesday. It's a bit of and epic move and when we get there we will only have dial up for a while so I'm not sure about whether I'll be able to share pics of the whole new thing for a while but stay tuned there will be some soon.

In knitting news I have finished the Coronet hat - I'll add pics of it on the other side of the move.

Better go - JT is giving me looks like (WHAT ARE YOU DOING BLOGGING WHEN WE HAVE SO MUCH TO DO??? GET OFF THAT COMPUTER NOW BEFORE I BRAIN YOU!)