Friday, January 26, 2007

Here

We are here and we are happy! It's amazing how much you can accumulate in three years! Two moving vans and two days to move 45 minutes away!

Now we are here and we are all set to enjoy Australia Day with some friends from Sydney who will be our first overnight guests. It's fine today so it will be beers by the pool until we are sick of it! Woo Hoo!!

One big bummer is that I have heaps of photos to share but we are on dial up so I'll wait for a week until our broadband is sorted before I try to up load them AND our server settings are all wrong at the mo so I can receive emails but I can't make any emails send so Wollongong snb girls I'm sorry I cant email you to say that I won't be there on Saturday for knitting but I will be there for sure for next month!!

Happy Days!!!