Friday, August 25, 2006

NEW STUFF

There's some new stuff on the cards here in Stripeyworld. Over the last few weeks I've been signing up mad.

First, I joined ISE3. I LOVED ISE2 where I was very happy to have recieved a georgeous scarf from the marvellous Jae who has stayed a buddy. I'm happily awaiting my match so I can begin all over again.



Then, I joined the Dishcloth Shuffle hosted by the wonderful Rox of SP5 hosting fame. I've always wanted to make a dishcloth and NOW I HAVE TO!! What fun. I've printed off heaps of patterns, I have my match and now to decide what to knit!



Finally, I joined the Irish Hiking Scarf knitalong. Funny, I'd looked at this ages ago and it didn't grab me. Then the other day I noticed that Hello Yarn have changed the picture of the scarf on their PDF pattern and and now WOW!! I'm almost finished my first one.