Sunday, August 13, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

Thanks so much to everyone who left birthday comments this week, I felt very spoiled to get so many comments on one post! It made turning 36 almost bearable. lol!

Its been a busy and happy few days! It began with my birthday on Friday, my lovely Gemma's 2nd birthday on Saturday and a sunny day of recovering today.

Friday was a lovely day, JT suprised me by having the day off, which was the best pressie of all. We went out for brekkie with the girls, then I baked all day. See what I cooked up!


Then, in the evening we went out for dinner, JT's Mother babysat and Bronte obliged us by going to bed before we left so we were kid free and baby free!! I got an ipod woo hoo! (so I can listen to podcasts and stuff at the gym - its the new me you see - ha)

Then on Saturday we had the family over for morning tea for Gemma's birthday. Here's a close up of the cake. Its suposed to be a fairy toadstool. Have I mentioned that next to cream buns, I think birthday cake is my second favorite naughty food.


Here is our happy little family after singing Happy Birthday to Gemma. What a cutie she is! Look at those blonde pigtails! Milly and Gemma both had fairy outfits and face painting it was super fun. Bronte didn't want a face paint.


In knitting progress: I am on the decreasing section of my silk garden clap. I'm still not super impressed with the colours it's ended up but I'm looking forward to seeing it done. I think it's going to be my first Christmas pressie. Photos soon; I should finish it this week.