Monday, May 15, 2006

Blaaaah!

Wow Taryn has her Interweave Knits!! I may not get this issue as I was a little tardy sending my renewal back and I know they are pretty SSSSLLLLOOOOWWWW processing that stuff so I'll just have to beg someone elses.

I've just cast off the 'Froth' scarf that I have been kniting ever since I got it as a freebie with my Rowan International Membership (In August Last year!) and annoyingly one side has ruffled nicely as it is supposed to and one side has not! I am not impressed. I do not fancy frogging rows and rows of Kid Silk Haze just so see if I can rectify it. Damnation!! I will have to sleep on it and see if it's as bad in the morning.

Double damnation, actually becuase now that I have finished that scarf I have nothing 'solid' on the needles to be going on with. Nothing is ready to go - so to speak. I've loads of ideas and plans and yarn but nothing saying 'pick me up, I'm easy, I don't require extensive concentration or swatching, I will get you through this excruciating wait for the baby and beyond..."

I've always wanted to do a felted bag so I might just do a little surfing and see what I can find..... caio