Thursday, April 20, 2006

FOs Galore

Yesterday, whilst listening to a couple of my favourite knitting podcasts, I was so excited to finish a few jobs that had been hanging around that I posted each achievement as I made it. Meg commented that she hoped I'd post up some shots of these FOs and so here they are:

The Heart Baby Blanket - shhh it's blocking. I'm really pleased with how the blocking has evened up the shape and flattened the whole lot. Looking forward to making up the basinette with it!


Then the umbilical hats made from my Summer Berry Smoothie handspun. the smaller one is for a 1 year old and the larger one will fit a 3yo.


The Rasberry Ripple Cardigan knitted from my georgeous Artfibres Harlequin yarn. All seamed up waiting for the most perfect shot silk organza to make a ruffle edging all around and on the sleeve cuffs.

Finished over Easter: The Katia Cotton OSW -I still have almost a third of a ball left! Thanks Rach!! To fit a 4 yo-6yo.


And later I found the pattern that I was looking for and so began swatching my georgeous Koigu KPPPM for the Elizabeth Zimmermann Baby Suprise Cardigan. See an example here. I am just loving knitting the Koigu!! Its just so soft.

So there you go. Better keep knitting... got to keep up the pace or my fingers will atrophy...lol