Thursday, December 08, 2005

Free Motion

Summer is here in a BIG way!! We have had a couple of hot hot days in a row. Both have been made so much better by my fabulous neighbour Ailsa offering use of her pool and airconditioned kitchen for cups of tea and even lunch. I've never has a friendly neighbour with a pool (and a knitting blog!) What are the odds of that??

In sewing news, I bought a free motion foot for my sewing machine. I have ideas in that direction - you see. I've always hand quilted my quilts but it ocurred to me that it would be useful for other fun to make stuff too. I made these samples on the weekend and it was such fun! I'm restraining myself from going back to it because I have the dutch cross stitch for my Aunt in Law that is SUPER overdue to finish, then the ornamental ornament to get in the post, then some Tribe bits and pieces and Christmas cards!! Not to mention my scarf exchange scarf and ordinary old chrissy shopping.... EEK I dont know if I'm going to manage it! Better go set some priorities....