Wednesday, November 30, 2005

1000 things

I have a thousand things to blog about but time is tight. So for now, here are a few shots of me modelling (like a complete dork) my Silk Garden OSW. Please excuse the foul profile shot of me - it was a good shot of the OSW so I posted it anyway. I am also modelling the glass bead necklace, earrings and bracelet that my wonderful mates Rae and Kerry were so kind to teach me how to do yesterday. I made them all in less than two hours. It was such fun - I am hooked!!!
ps Thanks to Rachael for the sock patterns you are a legend!!

(Oh where is the blogger toolbar and the photo posting icon gone? Boy you might not get photos after all.....sorry...) ** Update**Ok after checking it about twenty times today I pressed reload and Hey Presto the tool bar came back!! Duh!!!) So here are the pix,.... better late than never...

The Foolish Shot:


The BAD Profile: