Friday, July 29, 2005

More of those foibles

Oh I cant stop thinking of wierd things I do - here's another

7. I keep magazines. I have copies of Vogue Entertaining from 1993. I think I probably have close to 50 Vogue Entertainings, a year of Inside Out, a year of Australian Country Style, several years of delicious magazine, many years of Australian Patchwork and Quilting, many years of Homespun, years of varied knitting mags. I have one particular friend who teases me about this constantly (and I have to admit that it is a total bastard to have to move with boxes of extremely heavy magazines) BUT I read them - really - often. I will go through them looking for the perfect pattern, recipe etc OFTEN!

I have a theory about magazines. You read a pile through. Turn them over and start again and they are totally new magazines - with new stuff that you didnt see before - Its miraculous!!