Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Gemma + Vest





















Gemma Bub is teething. It makes us both very cranky.

Perhaps that is why I was not that thrilled with the neck on this. But now I look at the pictures and I think "Well its not that bad really..." - just not what I imagined. Is it more hassle than it is worth to frog it back and put a picot edge on the neck and arms?? It needs blocking and I haven't finished the arm hole edges but its mattress seamed AND the ends are all woven in! Sorry about the dark photo - blogger seems to make them all so dark.

I'm having major indecision about what to send my secret pal! But I have imposed a deadline of TODAY to decide and purchase and next week to send!!!

I am about to embark on a couple of stripey cotton 'umbilical hats' (of Debbie Stoller fame) for baby pressies. I'm quite excited and I'm going to buy the cotton online andthe gear for my secret pal - my first online yarn purchase - can you believe it????

Off to get hooked on online shopping!