Friday, June 08, 2007

Drowning

I'm not drowning really - but waving frantically! The metaphoric sea of WIPs that has swamped my lounge threatens to drag me under... I have way too much stuff underway.

It's pouring rain here. Just terrible weather. There has been a ship washed ashore in Newcastle and cars washed off roads in flood waters on the Central Coast and in the Hunter Valley - People have lost their lives. Mother Nature is not smiling benevolently on us all today.

In a small ray of sunshine after the thunderclouds (literally and metaphorically) I found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Thunderclouds:
I had to wait a whole hour for a post pneumonia chest X-ray with a grumpy Bronte in a cramped waiting room in the dodgy-est medical imaging practice IVE EVER BEEN TO! Utterly hopeless.
Sunshine:
So I walked across the road to Spotlight and scored some great stuff, a cotton/microfibre mix in turquoise- 20 balls to be precise for $1 each!!

WIP clean up day for me tomorrow and perhaps I'll have a solo WWKIP day in Berry somewhere.