Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My 275th post

I've been a totally useless blogger over the last seven or so months. I know its because I had my third bub then and boy I'm amazed at how unprepared I was for how much time having three chews through. We also renovated and sold a house and we are moving in a few weeks and had to find a new place to live and those Christmas cards!! Hoo Boy are they a time sucking little task!!

I have this theory about time. I'll tell it to any one who listens (or reads).

I goes like this: When you are one, a year is your whole life.... When you are two it is half your life, three a third and so on and so on....

At the moment I am 36. So one year is a mere thirty sixth of my life. I'm wondering if this is why the years seem to go by faster and faster as you get older???

If I don't manage to get to it before Christmas I hope you all have a wonderful day! See you and talk to you in the new year. :-) Stripey