Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Peaceful Slumberland

Two posts in one morning!! WOW from this you can assume that Bronte is in peaceful slumberland and my ruse to get Gemma and Milly occupied with pots and pans, wooden spoons, trays and paper patty pans and pretend ovens made from chairs and tea towels is working! PHEW!!

Every Second Tuesday spinning group came to my house last night which was lovely. I didnt have to go out and worry about Brontesaurus not sleeping properly. Poor Donni went home early cause she was ill which is awful - hope you feel better today Donni! But the stayers were still there when JT got home after 11pm from his late shift! OMG - all that on a school night!!

I didn't spin even though Kerry (sadly blogless) brought us all spinnerly pressies from the Bendigo Sheep and Wool show that she just came back from with a UTE FULL of goodies. She is just one of the most generous souls I know!!

Instead of spinning, I knit my clap some more. Here it is (of course this photo doesn't do the colours much good) It's now three balls long and I'm getting happier with it. All the girls said nice things about it so I'm smiling today.


Bronte's feet are in the shot for scale.