Wednesday, May 24, 2006

More Bronte

There is a big post looming with details and photos of all the georgeous knitterly pressies that Bronte was lucky enough to be given, however I have not had a chance to take shots of all the wonderful things but I will soon - I promise....

There is also a big post looming with all the details of our snb exhibition that was held on the weekend. Even though I had Bronte on Friday morning I still managed to wiz down there and have a brief look. What fun it was to help organise!! That post too will have to wait because at the moment we are still in baby photo mode!!

Here is Bronte wearing her Koigu baby surprise cardigan which I am totally in love with even more now that I see what it looks like on her. From the front whilst milk drunk:


From the back whilst snuggling:


And about to go in the car for the second time....


And so to knitting content - I have been doing a lot!! Really! Not whilst breast feeding although that would be a handy skill. More news on the knitting soon too...