Monday, March 20, 2006

Weekend

This weekend we went up to our house in Sydney and did some work painting and gardening. We are going to put it on the market in a couple of months but we have a few big jobs to do to make it presentable first. I wish it was just done. It's such a pain having it chewing up our spare time!! I just have keep my eyes on the prize - we will be able to really go looking for the dream house once we sell it and that will be fun fun fun.....!!!

Here is JT in our freshly painted sunroom. We did the roof just plain old white and the walls a really excellent pale olive - its hard to describe colours but it looks really fresh. I know the meter box looks pretty bad but we are having a cabinet made to cover them up. Anyway one job down and now we just have to do the rest of the house.


Not much news in knitting - I'm up to the fourth row on the baby blanket which means I'm a little less than four fifths done. I'm getting antsy though to begin something new but I'm really trying to resist so I can have another FO for 2006. More photos soon.