Wednesday, February 01, 2006

LAST US POST

Wow - Time flies!!

This will be my last post from the US. We leave San Fran for LA tomorrow after breakfast. We will be a day on the road, then stay overnight in Santa Barbara (I think) before flying out from LAX Midday on Thursday, arriving back in Sydney at 11pm on Friday Night. We will stay overnight with my brother in Sydney then drive down to Wollongong to pick up the girls on Saturday Morning. So a few days to go till we are home but today was my last shopping opportunity.

I went to two yarn shops. Atelier on Divisadero Street and then Greenwich Yarn and Stitchworks on Greenwich Street. I enjoyed the Greenwich store enormously and spend AGES there. I even joined in the knitting group for a while. I spent so much money that I had to cancel my plans to go to Macys looking for handbags!! It all went on yarn. (Dont tell JT but that is what happens when he goes his own way - I feel free to spend)

So happy knitting all and stay tuned I will have photos galore of my adventures, knitting (I have completed at least one project while on this holday and maybe another on the plane back!) and photos of my HAUL very soon after getting back!!!!