Saturday, October 08, 2005

Warning - No Picture

I haven't blogged for a few days. Been busy. I thought I'd quickly say that I have been doing some knitting.

Good progress on a cotton skirt for Milly and yesterday I cast on for the Rowan Froth Scarf that was my pressie with my international Membership.

I spent ages trying to discover what 'lace cast on method' was only to discover that is was the 'normal' way that I learned when I first began knitting decades ago. Then I did not know what a yrn was. Discovered after much haunting of the Rowan forums that it was actually a yo or yfwd. So I was happily knitting. Thinking that it looked a bit wierd when I realised that I was knitting with the wrong number of stitches and before I could sort it out, Gemma pulled the needle from my hands and from the work - grrr!!! So I shall begin again. - Later - Kid Silk Haze is DELICIOUS TO KNIT WITH !!!!

We are going away for the weekend so I had best stop blogging and help with the car packing before I push my luck too far!!

Have a great weeekend! Photos on Monday - I promise!