Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Wishes

I know it's been an age since I've posted but I've found myself with five minutes up my sleeve and some decent photos so its time to wish everyone Merry Christmas! Especially Rae who is tired of 'Meeting the Brood.' Here's our tree this year. We've go the playpen around it to keep wandering hands (Bronte) from the decorations and pressies.

Here's some lavender filled Christmas hearts for all the preschool teachers. I made these with my FAB new sewing machine. I've been having such fun with it. It's a dream to sew with. The Buttonhole applique stitch is FANTASTIC and I'm loving the free motion sewing too. I used both techniques on on these hearts.


And looky looky WE HAVE EGGS. Yesterday we went down to the chook shed and found our first two eggs.

So the chooks are finally being useful. Just in time for Christmas. The girls are fascinated by the eggs and won't put them down. One was still warm.

We are off to Wagga Wagga to have Christmas Day with the cousins for then back to Berry in the New Year. I don't know about you but my new Year's resolutions contain something about serenity, staying put and getting organised. So Merry Christmas all and to all good night!