Monday, February 19, 2007

Cece


I'm going great guns on my Cece by Chic Knits. Here's the swatch on the left.

At around this time I was thinking that I'd never be able to knit a whole garment in this pattern because I kept making mistakes.

Then I just started and decided to take it one stitch at a time and see how I got on. The shot on the right was about a week and a half ago.

Now I'm racing away and am into the second ball of Cascade Sierra. Have a look how much I've done!! And no mistakes - touch wood!!


Here's a detail of the lace pattern its is actually not too difficult I'm very happy to say. But look - what a hopeless case. I have a marker in at each lace repeat - just so I can check as I'm going - I'm sure the 'pros' don't do this. lol!!


I haven't put in any life lines but I think it's about time I did. I've gone too far to go back. Don't tell me if you spot a massive mistake cause I just don't wanna know!! Know what I mean??!! lol!