Thursday, November 02, 2006

International Scarf Exchange

Phew!! Just spent a while doing admin for ISE 3. I'm helping Celia and Cyn Cyn hostess and I've got about 56 participants to look after. It's pretty time consuming but I'm enjoying it so much. There's so many fabulous scarves and lovely generous, friendly people in my group.

My poor old blog has suffered though between the scarf exchange and traveling to Sydney every week to clean and replace flowers at our house for home opens (the auction is this Saturday - fingers crossed!!!) I have got soooo behind with my bloglines. Surfing?? It's a thing of the past.

Knitting?? Yep still managing to do a bit. Pix soon. The tribe??? Sorry guys, I've dropped my bundle I'll be back on deck soon. :-)

**Edited to add: Earlier I accidentally wrote ISE 4 - Of course it's ISE 3 !!- I was getting a little ahead of my self!! lol