Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Frequency

Yes ...I know.... the frequency of my blogposts has dropped off rapidly!! Partly because I am in one of those spots in your life when there are big plans and action afoot and not much time for blogging.

We are about to move towns. In January JT will start a new job as a country GP (General Practitioner / Doctor) in Berry a small town about 45mins further south from where we live now. It's a lovely place full of rolling green hills, dairy cows and stunning escarpment vistas. It's been a dream of ours for years to have a small acreage there. Now we are heading that way!! The dream is getting closer and closer. So it's been fun spending time down there looking for a house and organising pre schools etc etc - fun but time consuming!!

So I'm afraid the blog is suffering. I noticed that I have only posted about three times in November and I have a few dud link issues AND somehow my archives have stopped automatically archiving!! If you know how to fix this I'd love to know.

So I'll leave you with a shot of a little Christmas crafting to I've managed to do. More detailed shots when it's a little closer to completion. Knitting...blech....nada....nada .....nada....


JT is on two weeks holidays and so I think we will all put up the Christmas tree this afternoon. Having an extra pair of hands will make it a bit easier. What Joy - I looooove the Christmas Tree!