Saturday, February 25, 2006

Gold for the Stripey Tiger!!

I didn't think that I could do it and on Wednesday when I realised that I also had to finish and print out the exhibition call for entries for our SnB today I thought oh no... here we go, competing deadlines - I won't manage it. BUT AGAINST the odds here is the clap quietly blocking in the spare room. I'm so pleased with it even though the photo doesn't do it much justice. It will be done by the time I go to SnB. The decrease section took me a lot shorter time than I was anticipating so the downhill slope was very fast!!


AND I've also finished the call for entries, sent it off for editing and feedback and I'm about to print it off and take it along to SnB with me today. I dont know how it happened. I just kept knitting... just kept knitting....just kept knitting ....