Friday, September 23, 2005

Yarn Magazine

I have been watching with interest the development of Yarn Magazine and I thought a subscription would make a great SP giftie and would you believe it so did my Secret Pal. Clever Girl!! To my suprise, I received in the mail today a postcard with a hand written note telling me that my Secret Pal had subscribed to Yarn Magazine for me, beginning in December. I am looking forward to that issue!!

Thanks Secret Pal what a fantastic suprise!! But it doesnt give me any clues!!!! Very tricky. Very Secret. Very Generous!

I have a million things lined up to post about but to begin, here is a shot of some self patterning sock yarn I snapped up at my spinning teacher Kerry's shop (Woonona Calico Corner - in Wollongong) Strangely I plan to knit some socks from this at some point! Kids grumpy, better go and placate them - happy knitting. :-)