Wednesday, September 21, 2005

SP5

Yesterday I got a card from the post office saying there was a parcel - so off I raced filled with anticipation. Guess what it was?? It was my last parcel from my wonderful Secret Pal, Blueadt from SP5. Check out her blog she has a button in on my side bar.

Blueadt was a super generous Secret Pal especially since she was sending from England and had a fair bit of postage to pay for. She still managed to send me three parcels choc full of exciting things. This time there was a huge 375gram hank of wonderful hand dyed cotton chenille in wonderful under the sea blues and greens. (Have a look at the detail below) A book for Milly, a great ducky bath puppet for Gemma, some herb salt (which goes wonderfully with steak!), a groovy tiny tape measure, and some luxurious 'Lush' soap and massage bar. I feel completely spoiled and the thing I love best about Secret Pals, we have become cyber knitting buddies. It's just fantastic. Thankyou so much Blue for being such a brilliant Secret Pal!