Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Project Stuff Sack



Here is something I finished today. I was really pleased with how it turned out. I know it looks like sewing but look closer.. look at the detail shot....(By the way I have been inspired by the current blogworld craze to photograph with foliage!)




Did you look?? Yep you got it - Its a knitting project 'stuff sack' complete with the Stitch 'n Bitch logo from Debbie Stoller's Book. This is actually Donni's birthday pressie that has been in the wings for months - since April when we went to Bathurst for the Spinners and Weavers weekend. So Happy Birthday Donni. You might even see it here before I see you. I just couldn't resist putting it up.

I'm having fun days of making stuff lately, wait till you see the crazy felted teddy and hear the story of his making.... Later.. when he's dry and stuffed!

Hope you're all having happy knitting out there!